FPA U Course: Careers in International DevelopmentEvent offered by:
Foreign Policy Association
- Thursday, December 2, 2010
- Sunday, July 10, 2011
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Victor Borger Hall - Scandinavia House
58 Park Avenue
New York, NY
- Event type
From multilateral organizations to non-governmental agencies, careers in international development offer excitement and to chance to work towards the greater good.
This course will help you find a rewarding career in international development.
In this course you will learn:
- Which organizations, NGOs, and foundations are currently hiring
- How to prepare yourself for a career in international development
- What it takes to work and live in the field
- How to navigate your career path once you're in